TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to users of the PUB HEARING website (“the Site”). By using this Site, you accept and agree to these terms.
PUB HEARING reserves the right to change these terms at any time, please check these terms at regular intervals for any changes. Continued use of the Site following any change to these terms will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
3.1 Information Collected on the Site
Each time someone visits this Site, we may collect the following information:
- The number of users who visit
- The date and time of users
- The number of pages viewed
- The pages and length of time viewed
- How users navigate the Site
No attempts are made to identify individuals browsing the Site. The data captured is used so that PUB HEARING can accurately evaluate the content of the Site and make improvements.
3.2 Ownership of materials on the Site
Unless otherwise indicated, PUB HEARING owns all copyright in the material on the Site. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
All information, material, text, graphics, logos, trademarks and other material (collectively referred to as Contents) on this Site are the property of PUB HEARING and such Contents are protected under Irish laws and through treaties.
Use of the Site will not confer any intellectual property rights in the Contents, or any goodwill or reputation associated with the Content. All rights are reserved.
3.3 Use of this Site
When you access the Site, you agree that you do so on the following conditions:
- You must not access or attempt to access any part of the Site which is not designated for access by your password;
- You must not use the Site or any of the material contained in it for any purpose which is unlawful, prohibited under these Terms, or which violates any right (including copyright) of PUB HEARING or any third party;
- You must not post or transmit to the Site any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, slanderous, vulgar, offensive, pornographic or indecent information or material of any kind, or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to the Site which contains a virus;
- You must not post or transmit any material to the Site which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal data;
- You must not post or transmit any material to the Site which is incorrect or misleading;
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from the Site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third parties’ computer system.
- PUB HEARING may refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these conditions.
3.4 Links to other websites
From time to time, the Site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by PUB HEARING. PUB HEARING is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in the linked web site.
PUB HEARING does not warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, legality or reliability of any third party web site, including the contents of any link framed by this Site. Your decision to link to a third party website is entirely at your own risk.
Although PUB HEARING has implemented security measures in relation to information uploaded to the Site, you acknowledge that the internet can be inherently insecure and that PUB HEARING will not be responsible for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information in relation to the Site.
3.6 Information and services at the Site
PUB HEARING updates the Site regularly, however PUB HEARING makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Site. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.
All information and services at the Site are provided on an “as is” basis.
PUB HEARING is not liable for any damages whatsoever including any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with access to this Site or the information contained in it. PUB HEARING does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
You should seek independent advice before acting on any material or information contained in this Site or any link to a third party web site and you must not provide any warranties to third parties in relation to the contents or performance of the Site.
When using the World Wide Web, the internet or third party networks or facilities, you are using networks, facilities and services that are beyond the control of PUB HEARING. You assume all risk and liability of your use of the World Wide Web, the internet or any such third party networks, including any access to the Site via such media.
PUB HEARING reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the Site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it may be severed and will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect and these Terms will be deemed amended to replace, to the extent legally permitted, the rights and obligations contained in the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms will not constitute failure of consideration.
These Terms will be governed by the Laws of Republic of Ireland and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms or the Site. You are responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to you in your location.
3.12 Warranty Cover
This Warranty does not cover a defect to the product if: and